Saturday, November 20, 2010

How a Fatty felt stronger

I'll tell you a secret. I'm going to weigh more tomorrow than I weighed last week. And I am ok with it BECAUSE I started strength training. I feel stronger today than I've felt in years after the last week of switching it up. I am still doing cardio but I've added a lot of strength training into my gym workouts and now I leave the gym not only feeling sweaty and tired but feeling FEELING it. I've been told it will take a few weeks for the muscle growth to slow a bit and for the weight loss effects of strength training to kick in. I can wait a bit to start seeing this in the mirror.
Except way more handsome and cuter. Cause let's be honest, I totally am.

So here's the other thing though that I could use some feedback on. As I've mentioned before, I am inbetween jobs right now. I quit my last job in Washington on the 30th of September and I am waiting for the next job to come along. I've been working odd gigs here and there for gas money, mostly helping a friend with concerts at night, so my sleep schedule is pretty abnormal.

Here's the question I would like feedback on.
If you wake up at noon and go to sleep between 3am and 5am, what timezone constitutes "late-night snacking?" I feel like I should stop eating after a certain point but I feel like my breakfast is at 2pm, lunch at 8pm and dinner at 1or2am! I will get back on a regular schedule when I go back to the real world but for now let's hear some suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Well I work shift work, 7-7 either days or nights. I always begin the next days calorie counting at midnight regardless of what I work. I usually have one snack approx 2 hrs after dinner, generally no more than a 100 calorie snack, then I don't eat anything else until breakfast the next day, except lots of herbal tea and water to keep me from snacking, because I am also usually up til 1 or 2am.

    ReplyDelete